2018 Member Fees & Benefits
Executive Level Members
Executive level members are eligible for a position on the executive steering committee.
At the Strategic Member level we will highlight your brand on the NEW Digital Alliance website and at our job fair, free booth at the annual NEW Connect IT event, and access to Technology Advisory Members.
General Members are eligible to participate in our regional IT job fair, company websites are linked to from the NEW Digital Alliance website, are able to leverage the NEW Digital Alliance job board for your job/internship/youth apprentice opportunities, are helping solve the workforce shortage with other industry leaders throughout the region, and able to network with other IT leaders, educators, and students.
Technology Advisory Members
Technology Advisory Members are primarily national organizations and institutions with a significant impact on the IT talent pipeline, but who have a limited local presence, and that support IT functions. These organizations include suppliers, service providers, and technical recruiters. Technology Advisory members can only comprise 50 percent of the overall membership. The annual membership fee is $5,000. All Technology Advisory members must be approved by the executive committee.
Benefits of Technology Advisory Membership:
- Access to local leaders
- Present new technologies to area companies
- Influence decision makers
- Meet with the NEW Digital Alliance Executive Committee in a special session once a year
- Speaking opportunities at semi-annual meetings
- Logo displayed at the annual NEW Connect IT job and career fair
- Your company’s website will be linked on the NEW Digital Alliance website
- Work in partnership with local IT leaders to improve the IT talent gap in the New North