Investor Mentorship Program
The mentorship advantage – unlock your potential!
Now accepting 2nd cohort mentors and mentees
Cohort 1 was a huge success with our first three pairings of mentors and mentees. We are now expanding to six (6) pairings in the 2nd cohort of NEWDA’s Investor Mentorship Program!
What is in it for you?
- Grow your desired skillsets through a guided mentor/mentee relationship
- Gain outside perspective from local IT Talent
- Build relationships with likeminded professionals
- Expand your network
Become a mentor or mentee
We are looking for both mentors and mentees for the 2nd cohort. If you are interested in becoming a mentor or mentee, reach out to Jack Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or learn more.
Connect high performers across organizations with a proven mentorship framework accelerating their careers and growing their network.
Twice a month, attend 1×1 sessions for one hour for 3 months.
What makes a good Mentor?
- Able to commit the time to grow the mentee
- Broad set of experiences
- A good listener and communicator
- Desire to grow leadership skillset
- Self-aware of strengths and opportunities
- Ability to guide a mentee and provide feedback that fits their style
What makes a good Mentee?
- Able to commit the time and be respectful of the mentor’s time
- Open to feedback and the desire to take action on feedback
- Ability to ask probing questions
- Have goals in mind and work with Mentor to achieve those goals
- Come prepared to 1x1s with topics